To ensure the safety of our members during the period of the Covid-19 epidemic we require that club members observe all of the following diligently. Failure to do so will involve a board member asking you to leave the facility.
- Practice social distancing at all times – keep at least 6ft apart.
- No more than 10 members in the gym at any one time.
- Only singles may be played.
- To play you must sign up online beforehand – details at eugenettclub.com.
- Wear a rubber glove (provided) on your non-playing hand at all times.
- Only touch equipment other than your own blade with your gloved hand.
- Wipe the table down with a disinfecting cloth (provided) after every game.
- Leave the set up and break down of equipment to board members.
- Do not attend the club if you are experiencing any Covid-19 type symptoms.
- Please wear a mask when not actually playing.
- If at all possible change at home before attending the club.
Members of the board will be in the gym ahead of you and after you depart to wipe down obvious points of contact such as door handles with disinfectant. They will also mop the floor around the playing area with disinfectant at the end of each session.
The ETTC board will continuously monitor Federal and State Covid-19 safety guidelines and adjust this protocol as appropriate.
Have fun but stay safe.
The ETTC Board.